MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1964 Chevrolet Malibu Chevelle SS (Stock #391) CHEVELLE COLLECTORS --- CHEVROLET ENTHUSIASTS --- TAKE NOTICE!!! We have PRIME TIME CAR at a PRIME TIME PRICE!!! JUST IN is this ABSOLUTELY STUNNING 1964 Chevelle Malibu Super Sport! YES --- this is a REAL DEAL #5837 "MALIBU SUPER SPORT" that is completely REDONE in it's ORIGINAL #920 MEDIUM FAWN with ALL NEW #710 MEDIUM SADDLE INTERIOR!!! You could NOT dream of Finding Rebuilding and Restoring an ORIGINAL 1964 Chevelle Super Sport for any where NEAR our PRICE!!! And NOT to mention; EXTERIOR:Â Mirror Finish "MEDIUM FAWN VERY NICE Chrome and Brightwork CORRECT 14-Inch Super Sport Hub Caps White Wall Tires INTERIOR: Completely REDONE #710 "Medium Saddle" FACTORY Bucket Seats NEW Seat Covers Door Panels Kick Panels Headliner and Carpet! Super Sport Floor Mats VERY NICE Original Steering Wheel DRIVETRAIN: 283 Cubic-Inch V8 EngineÂ Automatic Transmission Runs and Drives GREAT! Now --- if you're looking for a NICELY RESTORED TRUE SUPER SPORT CHEVELLE FINANCING AND DELIVERY AVAILABLE
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door