FSD Hot Rod Ranch
37245 County Road 439
1948 Hillman Minx 4-Door Sedan *Frame-Off Restoration* powered by a Rebuilt Original 1185cc Flat Head 4-Cylinder! 4-Speed Manual Transmission with 4-Speed-on-the-Tree Column Shifter! Light Gray Exterior with 2-Tone Blue & Gray Interior!
I, STEVE PHELPS OR MY ASSISTANT BOB FOREMAN, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE ME A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-717-6270.
** Also check out our website (( FSDHotRodRanch.com )) for Additional pictures of Car.*
1. Light Grey Exterior Paint
2. Original Chrome Front Bumper
3. Original Polished Grill
4. Original Style Headlights w/Polished Bezels
5. Original Steel Hood w/Polished Hood Ornament
6. Polished Wiper Arms
7. Polished Windshield Trim
8. Original Body Colored Air Vents
9. Original Chrome Door Handles
10. Original Steel Trunk Lid w/ Polished Trunk Lid Hinges & T-Handle w/Key Entry Trunk Opener
11. Original Red Lens Brake/Running Lights w/Polished Bezel and License Plate Mount
12. Original Chrome Rear Bumper
13. Polished Gas Cap
14. Black Fender Welt
15. Drivers Side View Mirror
16. Excelsior 5.00/5.25-16 Tires on all 4
17. Original 16" Steel Wheels w/Original Moon Style Hub Caps
1. Original Lt. Blue/Royal Blue Leather Covered Door Panels
2. Original Polished Door Handle and Window Crank w/Storage Pocket
3. Original Light Grey Headliner w/T-Handle Moon Roof
4. Original Rear View Mirror
5. Original Ashtray w/Polished Lid
6. Original Steel Dash
7. Original Gauge Cluster: Oil, Ign., Fuel, Speedometer/Odometer
8. Original Wiper, Headlight, Start, Choke and Key Start Switches
9. Original Glove Box w/Liner
10. Original Steering Column w/4 Speed Column Shift w/Pull Knob Reverse
11. Original Banjo Style Steering Wheel w/Turn Signal Lever & Horn Button
12. Bonnet Pull Cable Passenger Side Under Dash Marked with a "B"
13. Original Lt. Blue/Royal Blue Leather Covered Bucket Seats and Rear Bench Seat
14. Taupe Loop Carpet
15. Carpeted Trunk Floor w/Original Spare & Jack
1. Light Grey Painted Engine Bay
2. Original 4 Cylinder Engine
3. Original 4 Speed Manual Transmission
4. Original Air Cleaner
5. Original 1 Barrel Carburetor
6. Original Generator
7. Original Radiator w/Original 2 Blade Fan
8. Red Top Optima Battery
9. Original Straight Axle w/Leaf Springs and Knee Action Shocks
10. Drum Brakes on all 4 Wheels
11. Single Brake Master Cylinder
12. Original Single Exhaust w/Original Style Muffler
13. Original Rear End w/ Leaf Springs & Knee Action Shocks
14. Original Gas Tank Under Trunk
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door