Classic Auto Mall
6180 Morgantown Road
1930 Chevrolet Coupe
The 1930 Chevrolet Series AD Universal required a second look to distinguish it from the 1929 Chevrolet, but a number of improvements were nonetheless evident.
These modifications were evolutionary, but they resulted in a much-improved automobile. And Chevy, locked in a sales struggle with Ford, was able to cut prices by about five percent. At midyear, wire wheels, previously supplied only with Sports models, became a no-cost option throughout the line. Bumpers, however, still cost extra.
What can you say about a 1930 Chevrolet Coupe? How bout' very cool. This coupe is an older restoration but maintained in like new condition. A really well running 194 CI six cylinder putting out 50 HP and backed up with a three-speed transmission. It goes down the road like a new car (in 1930 of course). A nice color combination of a red body and black fenders offset by a gorgeous light brown cloth interior. If you are into early 30's Chevys than you need to check this coupe out.
Classic Auto Mall is a 336,000-square foot classic and special interest automobile showroom, featuring over 100 vehicles for sale with showroom space for up to 1,000 vehicles. A 450 barn find collection is currently on display.
This vehicle is in our showroom in Morgantown, Pennsylvania, conveniently located just 1-hour west of Philadelphia on the I-76 Pennsylvania Turnpike. The website is www.classicautomall.com and our phone number is (888) 227-0914. Please contact us anytime for more information or to come see the vehicle in person.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door