1987 Ford Country Squire 10 pass Woody)station wagon. 94000 miles. Current safety inspection. Electric windows, locks, drivers seat. A.C. has been converted and works. Good tires and battery. Transmission rebuilt 77000 miles. This is a project car you can drive back and forth to work every day.
The two rear facing kids seats are pristine. I don't think they have ever been set in.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door