Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
1962 Chevrolet Corvair Rampside Pickup. If you like talking to people about your classic vehicle be ready when you drive this one. We have been around awhile and see all kinds of vehicles but when it comes to rare this one may take the cake. This example is a fully restored unit with documentation coming. The flat 6 engine has been rebuilt and pumped up to be about 30 horse more than stock, the manual 4 speed transmission and clutch have been gone through and are smooth, all the suspension, tires, wheels, brakes, lights and gauges were done. The only thing not working right now is the heater because the cable needs adjusted and it won't shut off completely. Since the previous owner only drove it in the summer he just disconnected it so as not deal with the constant heat. The paint and body are fabulous with only one minor chip from the seatbelt being caught in the door. It comes with photos of the process, it wasn't pretty to start with but it is gorgeous now. The bed is finished with Rhino Coating that matches the paint perfectly. There is a newer stereo in the dash that works great also. You can drive this one on the highway confidently or just enjoy bouncing around the neighborhood and wowing people at cruise night. dare to be different. This one is done and ready to go. You can drive it home if you want.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door