Fully restored 1914 Ford Brass Model T Runabout. The engine has also along with all the mechanicals has been rebuilt. This is the last year for the full Brass Model T's. The car is painted red and according to the Ford Model T Club red was a color used. AACA accepted all the documentation. The Carbide Generator is not connected to ybe lamps which are all correct. The Generator is a 1913 all brass model which was done all of the time. I am battling cancer and selling off one of my cars.The T is mot a perfect car but a head tur er s d stops traffic when ever I go out in it. Beautiful car. Can be seen at my garages in South-Central NY.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door