20950 Rogers Drive
In 1938 the V-8 Cadillacs featured an incredible design from the front grill to the beautiful trunk design. The grill is a work of art with its glistening chrome egg crate design. All of the brightwork is showroom new along with perfect maroon and black paint and a like new tan canvas top. This Caddy is a show stopper for sure! This Convertible 4dr Sedan has a Fleetwood body with an overall length of 141.5 inches. Weighing in at 5,110 pounds, the bodacious beauty was always considered one of the most prestigious Cadillacs. Fleetwood produced only 58 of the large four-door convertible sedans in 1938, adding to their rarity and making this a very desirable collectible car.
*3 Speed Manual Transmission
*Optional Turn Signals
*Maroon Body / Black Fenders
*Maroon Leather Interior
*Dual Sidemounts with Covers
*Factory AM Radio
*Wood Grained Dash / Door Sills
*Excellent Chrome and Brightwork
*Wide Whitewall Tires / Factory Hubcaps
*Odometer Reads: 28,079 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door