218 Meyers Drive
1966 Ford Mustang GT Coupe. VIN 6T07A119896. Original, A-code 289-4V engine. C4 automatic transmission. Disc brakes. Cold factory air-conditioning. Original build sheet. Original buck tag. Bucket seats / console with floor shifter. Fog Lights, dual exhaust with trumpet tips through valance. Chrome stamped style wheels.
Older, code R, green metallic paint - needs bodywork.
Has minor rust in floor pans, otherwise OK underneath.
Has various bubbles in paint and cracked body filler.
Black bucket seat interior with center console and floor shift - presents well.
Wood rim, 3 spoke steering wheel.
Original 289ci, 4 barrel carb V8 engine.
C4, 3 speed automatic transmission.
Cold, factory A/C.
Runs and drives good.
Stops and handles good.
Original build sheet.
Original buck tag.
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
** Please call us at 940-632-9454 to discuss the vehicle. **
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you're looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1987 Buick Grand National 38 Turbo 57K Actual Mi
1971 Dodge Demon Plum Crazy
2002 Kawasaki KZ1000P Police Motorcycle
1979 Ford Thunderbird 58k Miles
1972 Chevrolet C10 Pickup 350 Automatic
1958 Chevrolet Apache 3100 Short Fleetside Pickup
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door