Classic Car Deals
1988 560SL all original Roadster. Black with grey interior, black convertible top and black hard top also in great condition. Has 153K miles has been well maintained and has been in California since new. No rust or damage aside from some faded paint on the hood and rear panels, the paint is original, body is straight! Has these options including factory airbags, A/C, power windows, factory 5.6L V8, automatic transmission and more. runs and drives great with zero mechanical issues. Starts right up every time, suspension is super smooth and handles incredibly well for its age. Has been sitting for a while, A/C may need to be recharged and the car could you a good wash or polish. Current registration 2024. Clean title in hand. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door