FSD Hot Rod Ranch
37245 County Road 439
1958 Chevrolet 3100 Apache Fleetside Resto-Mod with a Frame-Off Restoration completed 800 Miles ago! Powered by a GM Performance 7.4L 454 BBC V8 with a 700RA Automatic Transmission! Equipped with A/C with Power Steering & Wilwood Disc Brakes! Sea Foam Metallic Exterior with Sea Foam Metallic & Tan Leather Interior!
I, STEVE PHELPS, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE ME A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-717-6270.
* Also check out our website (( FSDHotRodRanch.com )) for Additional pictures of Car.
-Full Frame-Off Restoration
-Sea Foam Metallic Exterior
-Chrome Bumpers & Trim
-Custom Pop-Out Taillight Fuel Cap
-Chrome Ridler Wheels
-Sea Foam Metallic & Tan Leather Interior
-Impala Steering Wheel
-Auto Meter Gauges
-Retro-Sound Digital Radio
-Vintag Air A/C
-Power Adjust Bench Seating
-Custom Oak Bed w/ Polished Inlays
-GM Performance 7.4L 454 BBC V8
-Chrome Snorkel Air Cleaner
-Edelbrock Performer 650CFM 4BBL Carb.
-Billet Valve Covers
-Wilwood Disc Brakes
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1964 Cadillac Coupe De’Ville
1955 Chevrolet Bel-Air Pro-Touring
1934 Ford 3-Window Coupe Roadster
1948 Packard Custom Eight Coupe Resto-Mod
1930 Ford Model A 5-Window Coupe
1955 Chevrolet 210 Del-Ray
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door