FSD Hot Rod Ranch
37245 County Road 439
1934 Chevrolet Outlaw Sedan Street-Rod powered by a Blown 5.3L 327 SBC V8 with a GM 2004R Automatic Transmission. Vintage Air A/C, Powered Front Disc Brakes, and Digital Radio. Tuxedo Black and Silver Metallic 2-Tone Exterior with Custom Designed Tweed Interior.
I, STEVE PHELPS OR MY ASSISTANT, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE ME A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-717-6270 OR 689-688-6348 !
** Also check out our website (( FSDHotRodRanch.com )) for Additional pictures of Car.*
-Outlaw Performance Glass Body
-Tuxedo Black & Silver Metallic 2-Tone
-Chrome Bumpers & Trim
-Steel Hood & Louvered Side Panels
-20” TSW Black Wheels w/ Machined Lip
-Custom Designed Tweed Interior
-Tilt Steering Column
-Classic Instrument Gauges
-Vintage Air A/C
-Front Bucket & Rear Bench Seating
-5.3L 327 SBC V8
-Polished 1-77 Blower
-Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust
-GM 2004R Automatic
-Powered Front Disc Brakes
-Ford 9” Rear
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1960 Chevrolet El Camino Resto-Mod
1964 Chevrolet Chevelle Resto-Mod
1956 Chevrolet 150 (Post) Resto-Mod
1939 Ford “Coast-2-Coast” Convertible
1987 Chevrolet R10 (C10) Resto-Mod
1954 Ford F100 Frame-Off Restored 302 V8
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door