AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2530 1987 GMC Molly Trolley
This 1987 Molly Trolley is a classic version of the motorized trolley concept. It will transport 30+ passengers. The trolley was designed so that front passengers sit in a traditional enclosed environment (sliding windows) and passengers in the rear sit in an open area with an unobstructed view. Roll up curtains are also included for the rear sitting area. Our trolley was partially restored in 2009. The exterior was refinished in Classic White with gold trim. Features include wide natural oak seats w/vinyl cushions, power passenger door, new roll-down curtains, front/rear heat, AM/FM stereo, PA system and a trolley bell. Seat cushions have been reupholstered in dark vinyl and the wood is in very good condition. The custom Molly Trolley frame is equipped with a GM 454ci big-block and 3-speed automatic transmission. The chassis is fitted with factory steel wheels, power steering and power disc/drum brakes. This unique vehicle can provide lots of fun and surely some profit for the right entrepreneur. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door