1965 Chevrolet Chevy II Nova 4 Door New motor, Straight 6 232 built 40 over , new heavy duty clutch, 3 speed trans Column shift, new brakes Converted to double master cylinder, Inspected every year, Tuxedo Black , Original interior. Electronic Ign. Car is originally Southern car
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door