This 280z is ready for a new beginning and a restoration has original L28 and transmission also has a RB20 block. original rims plus a aftermarker set never taken out of the box, lots of extra parts can send more pics on request. Passenger floor board needs rust repairs, along with some other areas. Buyer assumes shipping.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door