1955 Chevrolet BelAir, 4 door Sedan. Frame on restoration. 454 BB Chevy engine, 3/4 Hydraulic cam & lifters. Aluminum intake, 750 Holley carb., headers. New radiator. New after market temperature & oil pressure gauges. Rebuilt 4-speed Muncie trans. Dual exhaust with Ultra Flo mufflers. 3:55 rear end gears with traction bars. New gas tank, new electric fuel pump, all new gas line. New disc Brakes in the front, dual Master cylinder, all new Brake lines. New shocks all the way around, Air shocks in the rear. New floor sections, entire floor pan (both sides), trunk and frame painted with POR-15. Battery mounted in trunk. All new electrical wiring (Ron Francis). New carpet, front & back seats are original, needs headliner and door upholstery. Functional hood scoop. New windshield, new vent window mechanism. New rear bumper. $22,000 OBO. Call Jimmy @803-464-8832 or send text message. Can also email: [email protected]
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door