Extremely nice, highly optioned 1971 Plymouth Road Runner 383. Extremely nice, real RM23, 1971 Road Runner with 383 and ice cold A/C, console slapstick Automatic with power steering and power disc brakes and bucket seats. Extra nice paint, much better than driver quality, absolutely makes the car! Front chin spoilers, rear spoiler, hood pins and exhaust trumpets. Inside and out, this is a very nice Road Runner. The drivetrain is exceptional, the interior is just as nice, the only thing that doesn t work is the tach. Factory Codes are e65-383-4bbl, D32-HAD 727 TorqueFlite Automatic Transmission, N1G 383 300hp, GK6 Dark Bronze, M6X9 medium Vinyl Bucket Seats in Black TX9 Upper door frame black/black Velvet, C15 Build date 12.15.1970, V1X Full Vinyl top, A87 Road Runner D cor Pkg which includes custom vinyl trim, rear bumper tape treatment, hood scoop sport stripes, deluxe steering wheel and wheel lip moldings, B41,B51 Power front disc brakes, C16 Console with C55 Bucket seats, G11 Tinted Glass, H51 AC & heater, M21 Roof drip rails, R11 Music Master AM Radio and V21 Hood performance Treatment and 26in Radiator, N41 Dual exhaust w/out the tips and not original to car but added are N42 exhaust trumpets, J45 Hood pins, and A45 front and rear spoilers.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door