1964 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 110, great father son project , car runs and sounds great, needs lots of TLC. driverside upper control arm needs to be replaced. interior also needs work but the car has tons of potential. I started wheeling out the paint and it really shines up nice. I dont have the time to restore it so I thought someone else might like it. the car came from California. I am Having trouble finding the title after moving from San Francisco. but would apply for lost title and see if California will reissue.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door