4610 Pet Lane
This 1969 Chevrolet Nova offers you a distinct look inside and out that tells you there have been some nice investments in this classic. And the value price leaves room in your budget to even make this even more of a personal statement.
This Nova grabs some extra attention. After all, not only has the body been re-sprayed in a radiant white, but so have the bumpers for a more modern and distinct style. This brings a high-contrast look to the blackout package of the SS-style grille, fender vents, rear panel, and upgraded 17-inch Cragar wheels. The end result is a well-done classic that looks sharp, sleek, and thoughtfully different.
The interior continues this car's custom attitude. It's quite stylish with the clean black joined by a distinct blue and plenty of white piping. So it coordinates with the exterior while also introducing a style all its own. The comfort is upgraded with features like an armrest center console with cup holders. It's also a driver-focused machine with high-back front bucket seats, an upgraded sports steering wheel, and Hurst Indy floor shifter.
Under the hood is a proper 305 cubic-inch Chevy small block. This is built with the look of sturdiness, including steel-braided lines. Today the motor fires up nicely and makes for a solid driver. And of course, a small block V8 is a hardy base that you can use to build out a large power package if you so desire. And no matter what your plans are for this Nova, the three-speed manual transmission and wide modern sport tires already give this one a proper driver's sensation over the road.
This is an awesome-looking Nova that's built to drive today and give you the freedom to upgraded into you dream classic whenever you want. That's a pretty desirable package, especially at this price. Call today!!!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door