This 1977 Ford F-150 4x4 shortbed is a head turner, if you are looking for a truck that's ready to be enjoyed then this is it! Powered by a 4 speed low-geared manual transmission with a straight 6 engine this is the perfect truck for any weekend cruise. NP 435 (Gear Box), NP 205 (Transfer Case), 9' Ford 31 Spline rear end Dana 44 Reverse cut front end, 2' Skyjacker suspension with Rancho shocks. Approximately 51,000 miles since engine overhaul at 132,500. Just under 1,000 miles since transmission was rebuilt in 2019. The exterior sport a beautiful Bahama Blue which is the original color from the Ford Factory that was repainted in 2005. Continued in the interior is a blue cloth bench seat that was reupholstered in 2002. This truck is also equipped with power brakes, power steering, AM/FM radio, original gauges, and BF Goodrich off-road tires. For more information or to schedule an appointment please contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door