Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
1972 Ford Bronco "Custom" 4x4 powered by a rebuilt 302 V-8 engine / 4 spd. manual transmission and lock out hubs.
It has separate locking frt. / rear axles, frt. disc brakes, pwr, steering, pwr. brakes.and frt / rear upgraded H.D. suspension. A freshly gone through build with new bucket seating, off road seat belts, all new tires (5) custom black rims, custom roll cage, bikini top, rhino lined flooring throughout and much more !!!.A blast to drive and go ANYWHERE !!.. Custom, bluetooth cd/ radio w. custom trumpet speakers mounted for great sound !!!.
Contact us for more details @ (941)355-1955 We can assist securing simple interest financing and also quote shipping anywhere in the world.... Thank you for taking a look and we hope to hear from you soon !!!.. -CCS
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door