Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this beautifully restored 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air 4-door sedan in stunning forest green over grey cloth interior.. Equipped with a VERY RELIABLE 350ci engine, Turbo 350 transmission, Vintage air, Tinted glass, no leaks, no funny smells, no issues and everything works as it should... This is one awesome Arizona car and won't last long so don't hesitate.. Call and make an offer today..!! 602-513-3298
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door