East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#030 1941 Lincoln Continental
Painted Burgundy, push button doors. The grill, front & rear bumper guards are really nice. All the trim on the car is nice. Glass is good. Car has dual outside mirrors, fender skirts, Continental kit spare, Good straight body, original rims, trim rings and hubcaps are also original. New BF Goodrich wide white wall tires. What a classic! Really gets the looks.
It has the Original type interior in brown. Wood grain dash, all factory gauges and clock, 3 speed on column, original material on the headliner and sun visors, ash trays and cigarette lighter on each side in the back. Factory burgundy carpet, original sill plates, original steering wheel. Inside looks great.
Powered by a V12 engine that has been completely rebuilt with new Austin Aluminum heads. Both water pumps have been rebuilt. New Radiator hoses and clamps, new plugs, new Trans tube, rebuilt carb. The starter has been rebuilt, water temp gauge kit, new fuel lights on 5/16. New Angled fuel fitting lines, new 8-volt battery. Runs and drives good. Rebuild paperwork included with car. Classy Ride! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door