Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.Just Reduced
This 1969 Chevelle Convertible SS 396 is a very nice example inside and out. Chevelles continue to be a great investment over time and watching the recent auction results shows the trend to be going strong. This is a real SS 396 Convertible with dealer installed replacement 396 installed years ago and has been upgraded to a 5-speed from its original 4-speed. With power vinyl top, 12 bolt posi rear-end, power steering, and power brakes, disc up front, Offered at $82,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1969 Camaro Pro Street 454 Bad To The Bone
2016 BMW B6 Alpina Gran Coupe 12k Miles SWEET DEAL
1988 Mustang LX 5.0 One Owner 60K Orig Miles
1956 Chevy 3100 Big Bad Blown Big Block
1951 Ford FABULOUS Woody Best Build
1935 Ford Pick Up PROJECT Great Patina Runs/Drives
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door