20950 Rogers Drive
A 1936 Dodge 1/2 Ton Pickup is a rarity indeed. A 1936 Dodge 1/2 Ton Pickup this nice is a REAL rarity. Fully restored classic Green and Black with excellent chrome, this one stands out. A crank out windshield, chrome hubcaps, and 5 new wide whitewall tires make a statement. The interior is perfect including the factory gauges. The inline 6 cylinder, and 3 speed transmission work smoothly on this Mopar.
Not a common Chevrolet or Ford - a Dodge. Be special. Be the owner of something truly rare.
*Very Rare Truck
*Two Tone Paint
*5 New Wide Whitewalls
*Crank Out Windshield
*Odometer Reads: 92,527 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call Scott E. @ 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1969 Pontiac Trans-Am Convertible Tribute
1968 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396
2003 Dodge Viper
1957 Ford Thunderbird Convertible
1959 Ford Skyliner Convertible
1962 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door