*400CI 30 over 406CI
*Keith block pistons
*Gm aluminum heads
*202 Valves/ roller rockers
*Holley Air gap aluminum intake
*750 cam Holley Carb
*TH350 Automatic transmission
*10 Bolt rear end
*4.11 gear w/ posi
*All MSD - HEI ignition
*Dual electric fans
*15" Cragar wheels
*New drag radials in rear
*3" dual exhaust w/ flowmaster mufflers w/ cut outs
*Batter located in trunk w. kill switch added
*Front disc brakes
Same owner last 24 years. Repainted 8 years ago and Flames done by "Godfather Racing shop". Engine built by Jake's automotive. Subframe connectors added and 2" Cowl induction hood. Correct SS bucket seats and rear bench all redone. All original metal on solid body. All chrome and stainless replaced/new. This car is very fast and super fun.
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door