Country Classic Cars LLC
2149 E Frontage Rd
1970 Plymouth Duster. Street machine. Super solid & straight body. Nice slick custom paint. Center line aluminum mag wheels. Custom built in the mid 90's. Numbers matching high performance 340 V8 auto. Edel Brock air gap intake. Stainless steel headers. Deep sump oil pan. Flow master exhaust. Posi rear end with 411 gears. Same owner since 2007. Runs/Drives
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door