1970 PLYMOUTH GTX 440 TX9 TRUE MATCHING NUMBER 440 AUTO CAR BORN BLACK BEAUTIFUL MIRROR FINISHED BLACK PAINT FINISHED IN 2019 EXCELLENT INTERIOR WITH OEM BUCKET SEATS AND CONSOLE IN DASH TACHOMETER AND GAUGES 15 INCH RALLY WHEELS 8 INCH REAR 7 INCH FRONT
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door