MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1969 Chevrolet El Camino (Stock #306) We are proud to announce now for sale this hugger orange from California ( all Its life) Correct 396 casting with the correct carb and intake matched up to a four-speed transmission m22, Hurst shifter, connected to a 12 bolt posi rear end, 373 gear ratio, dual exhaust and big sway bars, also has upgraded headers, alternator battery has been gone through, factory Power Steering and Front Power disc brakes, the paint on the car is very nice, undercarriage and trunk bed on the El Camino it’s in very good condition, Has bucket seats with center console is in very good condition also from the Headliner to the door panels to the dash pad as well in good condition,the gauges just have been upgrade to VHX gauges, Bluetooth radio,Magnum 500 SS wheels,this car is from the West Coast and now presented here at MGM Classic Cars Check out 30 pics and video Financing and delivery available
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door