20950 Rogers Drive
A true Certified Milestone Car, the 1955 Cadillac Eldorado Sport Convertible is certainly a looker. This was the top of the line for Cadillac and had many special features that set it apart from all of the Luxury cars of its day. Beautiful styling both in the interior and rear body styling were all unique to the Eldorado. The 331 Cu in. V-8 had the upgraded Power Package 2 x 4 Carburetor set up with a special air-cleaner for this car. Special Saber Aluminum rims and wide whitewall tires are also found on this car. The hard metal parade boot was also part of the Eldorado package. Special wide chrome body moldings and a truly distinctive rear dual taillight set up makes this a very special car indeed. In 1955 you would have been a very special Cadillac owner and you can be one today as well and the perfect example is right here at Ellingson Motorcars in Rogers, Minnesota. Come and take a look. We are sure you will like what you see!
*331 Cu.in. V-8 - 2x4 BBl Inducted
*Hydramatic Automatic Transmission
*Power Brakes / Steering / Windows / Seat
*Power Assist Convertible Top
*Special Eldorado Leather Interior
*Autronic Eye Automatic Headlight Dimmer
*Wide Whitewall Tires
*Saber Aluminum Factory Rims
*Outstanding Chrome, Trim and Brightwork
*Special Ornamentation / Rear Body Styling
*Odometer Reads: 92,873 Miles
*A True Certified Milestone Car
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door