GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
Built for nearly twenty years the R107 has surely put its mark on Automotive history. They were not only highly expensive automobiles they were highly sought after both then and now. Back then if you bought a new SL, you were doing something right in life. They were not only extremely gorgeous they were technological marvels way ahead of their time. Mercedes used a plethora of drivetrain variants throughout the years as they continued to make the car better. The body went primarily untouched with a few cosmetic changes. This particular California car has been well cared for and driven. This stunning and rare color combination SL has been in CA most of its life just recently coming to Northern MI for a cottage/summer cruiser in 2015 traveling just over 4,000 miles since being here. This car had a $9,000.00 service performed just over 10,000 miles ago with receipt. It has a spotless carfax and autocheck report. Has all original books, manuals and keys. Has the factory hardtop that is good condition as is the soft top. The interior is very nice with an upgraded stereo system. The car has working A/C and climate control, good tires and brakes and is ready for its new owner. This is a very nice driver car that is ready to go.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door