Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
1937 Ford Slantback (glass body) with stunning custom two tone paint. 350 Small Block with front runner and billet accessories, backed by a 350 turbo automatic transmission for ease of handling. Fat Man front end with A arm suspension. Sitting on brand new air ride for that just right height, 10 bolt rear end, and dual exhaust for that low throaty sound. Custom show quality cream colored interior, Banjo wheel, Dakota Digital dash, Lokar shifter, power rack n pinion steering, power windows, AC, and a custom sound system to roll in style with your favorite tunes. This is one beautiful quality hot rod ready to rock and roll. Offered at $ just 58,500 OBO, this one will go quick. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1957 Chevy Post Stunning Just Completed
1937 Ford Slantback All Steel Show Stopper
1960 Chevy C10 Custom Big Bad LS2
1947 Ford Woody Award Winning Restoration
1947 Hudson Big Boy Super Six Winner All Around
1932 Ford AMBR Award Winner, Stan Betz Collection
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door