THE KING OF TRANS AM!!!!
INCREDIBLY RARE! FULLY & CORRECTLY RESTORED
ORIGINAL 1971 401 GO AMX AMC JAVELIN 4 SPEED IN MUSTARD YELLOW
THIS CAR IS COMPLETELY REBUILT FROM THE FRAME UP
THE ENGINE RUNS BETTER THAN NEW - COLD STARTS INCREDIBLY WELL AND RUNS PERFECT
THE INTERIOR FEELS LIKE A TIME CAPSULE - SHOWS LITTLE SIGNS OF AGING AND ITS ORIGINALITY. IT IS IMPRESSIVELY CLEAN. PERFECT CONDITION FOR ANY PURIST''S COLLECTION.
EVERYTHING FUNCTIONS AS IT SHOULD INCLUDING THE RAM AIR HOOD!
GAUGES AND ALL LIGHTS FUNCTION AS THEY SHOULD
NO RUST EVER ANYWHERE THIS SHOW CAR HAS BEEN STORED IN CLIMATE CONTROLLED GARAGE
THE UNDER SIDE OF THE CAR IS AS CLEAN AS THE TOP
CORRECT ORIGINAL COLLAPSIBLE SPARE TIRE MOUNTED IN TRUNK
TONS OF HISTORY WITH THIS CAR INCLUDED ARE
YEARS OF RECEIPTS FOR SERVICE AND REPAIR HISTORY
AND MISC WORK THAT HAS BEEN DONE TO THE CAR
ORIGINAL OWNERS MANUAL AND OTHER OWNER PAMPHLETS
AS WELL AS ORIGINAL SERVICE MANUALS, ORIGINAL ADVERTISING MATERIAL ALL INCLUDED
I HAVE A BRAND NEW SET OF WHEELS AND RADIAL TIRES FOR DRIVING THE CAR ON THAT WILL GO WITH THE CAR (SEE PIC).
YOU CAN BUY THE CAR FOR $4000 LESS AND I WILL KEEP THE ORIGINAL WHEELS WITH BIAS PLY TIRES THAT ARE ON IT.
INCLUDED WITH THE ASKING PRICE ARE BOTH SET OF WHEELS AND TIRES.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door