Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This 1972 Porsche 911T Targa is an excellent original matching numbers car to restore and a very desirable outside oil filler only year only model. Grey with tan interior. The car comes very complete and is a great classic 911 project. Just out of long term ownership and storage. It's not currently running. A very collectible year for the Porsche 911. The one and only year for the outside oil filler. An exciting opportunity for only $39,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door