20950 Rogers Drive
Lots of changes for Cadillac in 1950. A bolder, heavier look with a longer trunk and more sweeping front fenders. This outstanding example has been restored to a very high level. The French Gray finish on the car is exceptional. Beautiful chrome and brightwork throughout the car is as good as it gets. Original 331 V-8 with Hydra-matic transmission makes this an easy car to drive. Beautifully redone red leather interior speaks of quality which Cadillacs of this era had. Nice convenience options include power windows, power seat and power assist convertible top. Correct wide whitewalls with factory Sombrero wheel covers sets the look. Bumper guards, back-up lights and aftermarket seat belts makes this a car you will want to get in and drive. So if you are in need of a Cadillac of this vintage to complete your collection or if you are just looking for your first collector car we have an outstanding example of Cadillac prestige and beauty right here at Ellingson Motorcars in Rogers, Minnesota. Come and take a look. You will not be disappointed!!
*331 Cu.in. V-8
*Hydra-matic Automatic Transmission
*Refinished in Original French Gray
*Rare V Chrome Door Accents
*Red Leather Interior
*Power Top / Windows / Seat
*Original Instrumentation / AM Radio
*Detailed Trunk / Spare
*Wide Whitewall Radials
*Full Factory Hubcaps
*Bumper Guards / Back-up Lights / Seat Belts
*Odometer Reads: 93,556 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door