800 Derita Road, Ste. A
his 1970 Volkswagen Beetle is everything you love about the legend. That means extra features, a hardy motor, and that iconic style. And of course, it also keeps the sensible price.
The red paint has a bright and complete look to show off the VW's iconic lines. Clean glass, good panels, and doors that close with confidence get the fundamentals right. Plus, you have some cool updated details, like how the black stripe in the full-length trim mimics the chrome bumpers and goes with the upgraded sport mirrors. The 15-inch EMPI wheels add some sporty style wheels also letting you fit better modern tires. And the distinct dual exhaust tips tell you the motor is special (more on that in a moment.)
We're told the interior was recently refreshed, and the quality reflects that. It includes newer seat covers, newer door panels, good carpeting, and a smooth dash. You have good classic details, like the thin/grippy steering wheel and VDO gauge with a separate fuel readout. There are also the right upgrades for a better cruiser. This includes the Scat sports shifter, auxiliary readouts, and an AM/FM/cassette stereo for better driving music.
The flat-four engine has a clean and tidy look, including a diamond plate firewall. But what you'll really like we're told that this 1600cc motor was rebuilt recently. You can see they added upgrades like a dual port intake and headers. The way this one fires up and runs reaffirms a quality investment, and you can feel its hint of added power out on the road. Plus, with the control of the four-speed, nimble steering, and newer sport tires, this one feels like a fun and confident driver.
The sale comes complete with owner's manual. This is all the vintage pieces you love and all the investment you want for an even stronger driver. Call now!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door