VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
Rare factory 4-speed. #s match motor and trans. Really sharp red over red with factory aluminium wheels. Includes a folder of documentation. Interestingly enough it has original build sheet showing this car was delivered from the GM proving grounds. Appears it was sent there for quality control testing. There are also a bunch of maintenance receipts going back to the 1980s. Recently $1,085 was spent rebuilding the trans and a new clutch. Other receipts indicate $1,000 spent on suspension- shocks, bushings, rear spring etc. The paint is really super slick, even to the touch! It is like glass. Jambs are very clean original. Glass, emblems, taillights, window molding are mint. The interior is very well kept. Has comfortable cloth with leather trim, upgraded leather steering wheel and stereo. Under the hood has upgraded valve covers and air cleaner. The motor has a few added horsepower with Accel ignition and headers. Very slick, 4-speed Vette with good history!
Power 4 wheel disc
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door