1949 FORD Custom 4 door V8 3 speed with automatic OD on the column, maroon with gray interior. Currently with 35962 miles, this car has had 1 professional repaint showing very little wear. Owners manual, shop manual, car cover and documentation included with sale. Options included , clock, radio (radio does not work) and fender skirts. Bias ply wide white wall tires. New battery installed 4/22 (different than one pictured). Early production blue motor. Runs great, fly in and have a ball driving it home. Price reduced to $15,500. For additional information and pictures, email me ([email protected]) call 518-762-8809 or 518-332-3498. If no answer, please leave contact info and I will call you back.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door