Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This 1968 Porsche 912 Soft-Window Targa is an extremely rare find and a very original matching numbers car for straightforward restoration. Black with black interior. The floors are rusted out but brand new floor pans are included in the sale. An great car to restore and a very difficult car to find.NEW PRICE: $22,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door