Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1970 Dodge Charger is a fully documented, RARE magnificent Mopar. Number 87 of 147 built, only 20 are still intact and this one is in excellent condition all around. Built in B5 Blue with blue interior, she is unrestored with only 49,000 original miles. Real 383 Big Block with 727 automatic transmission, power steering, power brakes, AC and heat, this is a fully loaded investment grade vehicle and part of an International collection. Listed in the Mopar Registry, fully documented by Galen V. Govier, this is one rare classic not to be missed by the serious car enthusiast. Offered at $175,000 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1933 Ford Roadster Show Car Spectacular
1969 Camaro Z28 Pro Street Bad Ass 555 Big Block
1969 Plymouth Roadrunner Original Numbers Matching
1970 Plymouth CUDA Showroom Rotis Restoration
1932 Ford 5 Window Just Completed All Steel
1963 Chevy Panel Show Quality Just Restored
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door