VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
13,405 actual miles on this 2 owner survivor Vette! It couldn't get much better. It's a red over red with glass tops, aluminum wheels, power accessories and L-82 performance motor! Oh yeah, it has factory CB radio too. This car has all of it's original documentation including window sticker and maintenance records going back to day one. The name on the previous title matches the name on the original bill of sale. We sold it a couple years ago to the 2nd owner that still owns it today. This is a true two owner car. It is very well cared for. Has original paint with only minor blemishes. The body is mint. The interior is also very well cared for original condition. Tires were just replaced for the first time with BFGs. Under the hood is like it left the factory. The underside is all original, still has assembly line crayon markings! This is a rare opportunity considering colors, options, miles and documentation. Thoroughbred investment.
Power disc brakes
L-82 performance motor
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door