702 N 1st St.
This 1973 Chevy Camaro real deal Z28 is powered by it's correct date code CLL1973350 Z28245HP 4BB Camaro engine and is backed up by a smooth shifting #'s matching 4 speed transmission. It comes equipped with power steering power front disc brakes working factory AM radio factory tachometer gauges dual exhaust poly glass good year RWL tires wrapped around it's original rally rims. It's original yellow paint still presents itself well in the door engine and trunk jambs. It's exterior paint was repainted once years ago and still looks amazing today. It's floors frame and trunk floor are 100 percent original and in excellent condition. Its odometer shows 20462 and with its original black interior in mint condition and as tight and clean as this car is it defiantly could be the original miles. This Z runs and drives great down the road with a lot of power coming from its date code correct 350 that has been tuned to perfection. Its 4 speed transmission also shifts great and puts the power down to the pavement! Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door