Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1968 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible. This is an original car with the original parts! Factory paint. Original convertible top. Original interior. This is the first year for this body style. It is a 1968 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible, with 39,000 original miles on the 427 cubic inch, 435 horsepower tri-power (three carburetors) engine with a Muncie 4-speed manual transmission. I am the original owner of this car. I did have to replace the fuel tank due to rust issues in the tank, but I did save the original tank and found the original build sheet attached to the top of the tank! New fuel, cleaned the fuel system and carburetors, and it runs like a top. I have the original owner's manual, original bill of sale, original window sticker, etc. This is a must have for any real Corvette enthusiast!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door