702 N 1st St.
WOW is all i can say when i look at this Gorgeous 1967 Pontiac Fire bird Convertible restored in its original Q-1 code Verodo Green Paint with Ivy white top! This Color combination is breath taking along with its original code 254 Parchment interior. I love that the restorer did a full Rotisserie restoration and chose to go back to all factory specs on the colors. It comes equipped with a built 326 4bb V8 engine with working ram air 200 R4 automatic transmission with overdrive ram air 400 hood rear spoiler tilt steering wheel fold down rear seat power steering power brakes power top dual exhaust and is riding on a new set of PMD Rally rims with BFG RWL tires. You will look along time to find a nicer 1967 Fire bird in this condition! Its parchment interior is flawless along with its white ivy top with glass back window. Its floorsframe and trunk are perfectly detailed and rust free. Its Verordo Green paint was done at least 5 years ago and still looks perfect. Not only is this a show quality car inside and out but it drives as nice as it looks. Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door