Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1966 Chevelle Convertible SS Re-Creation is absolutely incredible and will blow away the competition with power supplied by a 396 with mild cam backed by a 700 R4 automatic with overdrive. SS badging, power cloth top, power steering, 12 bolt rear-end, CPP front arms, sway bar, dual exhaust, and power 4-wheel CPP big disc brake set up to stop you on a dime. All new original interior with refurbished gauges, center console, tilt wheel, AC/Heat, seat belts, Classic Auto sound system with 2 Amps for full surround sound. Excellent condition and ready for a new home with spring right around the corner. Offered at $115,000 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1958 DeSoto Firesweep Bare Metal Restoration
1966 Mustang 2+2 Pro Touring Fastback Sweeet
1962 VW Bad To The Bone Bus
Orange , CA
1960 VW 23 Window Samba Bus Fully Restored
1969 Chevy C10 Nut and Bolt Build 396 Big Block
1965 Corvette Roadster Survivor Numbers Matching
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door