Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1966 Chevelle Convertible SS Re-Creation is absolutely incredible and will blow away the competition with power supplied by a 396 with mild cam backed by a 700 R4 automatic with overdrive. SS badging, power cloth top, power steering, 12 bolt rear-end, CPP front arms, sway bar, dual exhaust, and power 4-wheel CPP big disc brake set up to stop you on a dime. All new original interior with refurbished gauges, center console, tilt wheel, AC/Heat, seat belts, Classic Auto sound system with 2 Amps for full surround sound. Excellent condition and ready for a new home with spring right around the corner. Offered at $115,000 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1955 Chevy Pro Touring All Steel Stunning Truck
1931 Ford Deluxe Sedan Delivery Barrys Speed Shop
1957 Ford Skyliner Retractable Frame Off Resto
1959 Edsel Corsair Same Family 40 Years, Very Nice
1968 Mustang Fastback 408 Small Block 149 Miles
1932 Ford Roadster Full Fender Street Rod SUPER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door