Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
Part of a highly revered collection, this 1955 Chevy Post with custom paint over a metal finish sits on an Art Morrison chassis and is powered by an LS 3 motor with 430 horses, and is backed by a 4L80E over-drive automatic transmission. What a beautiful powerhouse in this stunning build. Every nut and bolt has been replaced in this timeless tri-five and nothing is left untouched. Ford 9 inch with 3:55 gears, power rack-n-pinion, and 4-wheel disc brakes. Smooth Kindig It door handles, smooth bumpers, and smooth fire wall. Inside is just as spectacular with a custom leather interior, drive-by-wire, AC and heat and superior sound system to blow away the competition. Receipts with over $300,000 in build costs.
Looking at serious offers. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2002 Chevy Camaro LS3 Low Miles
Orange , CA
1966 Pontiac GTO Numbers Matching PHS Documented
1932 Ford 3 Window ALL STEEL Full Fender 392 HEMI
Orange , CA
1932 Rare Original Henry Ford Full Fender Roadster
1962 Corvette Resto Rod Beautiful 5 Year Build
1996 Dodge Viper Ketchup Mustard Limited Edition
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door