Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
This sharp, British made "Triumph TR3 A" is a collector quality driver ready for the road to drive and enjoy !!..
No project car here in this wonderful and fun cruiser !!..Powered by the original 1991c.c rebuilt inline 4 cyl. engine.w/ upgrades, Paired to the completely rebuilt 4 spd transmission w/ rebuilt, Lacock "Type A" overdrive. Striking in the "Inspirational Yellow" high gloss finish w/ correct, fresh interior including side window curtains and also comes with Black convertible top and Black tonneau cover. Complete w/ new carpeting, new Black finished leather seat covering. The car has had also a complete mechanical rebuilding of the drivetrain, brakes, exhaust, steering box, wire harness, fuel pump, "new" HS6 / SU carbs, Lacock overdrive rebuilt, all new clutch components, all new chrome, LED dash lights, Lucas fog lights, high torque starter, new Dunlop 48 spoke wire wheels w/ knock offs, restoration receipts totalling over $30 K and much, much more...complete list available upon request.....Turn the key and go !!!...
Contact us to discuss the car in detail and all it has to offer !!..
Call, or, email us anytime. (941) 355-1955 office
[email protected] We can help arrange financing w.a.c. up to 120 months. Also a shipping quote worldwide....
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door