Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1967 Sunbeam Tiger with Reliable and Strong Ford 302 V8 EngineThis 1967 Sunbeam Tiger is a genuine born Tiger with a 302 Ford V8 engine installed. Bronze with grey interior with 3 tops. It comes with two hardtops in addition to the tan soft-top which is still in good usable condition. The car would benefit from minor cosmetics but is an overall presentible driver. It starts right up and runs and drives well with loads of power and torque. No smoke or odd noises and the exhaust sounds great. The seats have been replaced with more modern cloth seats for comfort and a rollbar has been installed. A highly sought-after and collectible car. Don\'t miss the chance to own this fun hot-rodded Sunbeam Tiger offered at a bargain price. Price: $46,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door