GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
Chevrolet began production of their fourth generation of the El Camino in 1973 and the restyle for this generation was aimed to match closely with their ever popular Chevelle design. Although this model was the largest in size for the El Camino, its light body construction actually shed pounds from the previous and was offered the same way until 1978 with the exception of its adjusted front headlights which went to quad stacked lights in 1976.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1977 Chevrolet El Camino for your consideration. Finished in red over a red interior, this car shows well cosmetically. The doors snap shut with no sagging and the body is straight. The interior shows well and has been well kept. It is powered by its 305 v8 paired with an automatic transmission. The car runs and handles well and goes down the road smoothly. It rides on 15 inch wheels with BF Goodrich white letter tires. Other highlights include power brakes, power steering, air conditioning and an aftermarket Kenwood CD player.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door