Browns Performance Motorcars
7154 Ritchie Hwy
Glen Burnie, MD
Glen Burnie, MD
You are looking at a beautiful 1971 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28, This is a REAL Z-28 as noted by the trim tag. This Camaro has been refinished in beautiful Forest Green paint that shows very well. The chrome trim and bright work show very well. The body gaps are correct and the body is straight. The trunk as well as the engine bay are highly detailed. The full black interior package is in great condition. Powering this beautiful Z-28 is a stout 350C.i with headers paired to a smooth shifting Muncie 4 speed transmission. Don't miss your chance to own this beautiful Forest Green Z-28 for a fraction of what it would cost to build. With Brown's Performance Motorcars shipping is included in the prices advertised, Buy with confidence. If you want to pay more for your classic car, That's your business. If you want to pay less for your classic car, That's our business! Buy happy with Brown's Performance Motorcars!! /div Questions about our vehicles Contact Our Staff at Brown's Performance Motor Cars 410-553-6211 Only Tax, Tags and Processing not included. 410-553-6211 Only Tags, Taxes and Processing Fee additional to Brown's Price
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door