516 E. Bristol St
NOTE IS IN CARMEL IND
56 MERCURY MONTCLAIR - FULLY RESTORED - LIKE NEW - $40000 (Carmel, IN)
1956 Mercury Montclair
condition: like new
cylinders: 8 cylinders
paint color: white
title status: clean
This 1956 Mercury Montclair is another beautifully restored automobile from a private collector. It has also been fully restored from the frame off with every nut and bolt being replaced with new. The 312 cu. in., 220 h.p. V 8 runs and drives like new. The Merc-O-Matic automatic transmission with overdrive shifts beautifully.
The paint, chrome, glass and trim are all like brand new. The interior has all been restored as well with OEM fabrics and patterns. The undercarriage is just as clean as the exterior with all new suspension, exhaust, gas tank, brakes, brake lines...etc...The trunk is like new as well with everything being restored with new OEM parts. This 1956 Mercury Montclair 2 Dr. Coupe floats going down the road. It''''s a no issues car that is ready to be driven and enjoyed. If you have any questions, please give me a call......thanks, RAY 574 849 5323
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1948 FORD HOTROD ALL STEEL CONVERTIBLE, REDUCED!
39 FORD RARE 3 WINDOW CPE NEW REDUCED 44995
Elkhart , IN
'56 OLDS 88 2 DR. SEDAN REDUCED NOW ONLY $13KOBO
1966 CHEVY CHEVELLE
Toledo Area, OH
1964 Plymouth Belvedere II 426 All-Steel big block
1947 Lincoln Convertible All-Steel Convert.REDUCED
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door